Dalvey House is a recently refurbished family owned Georgian house set in its own landscaped wooded 17 acre grounds. The house is approached by a private drive crossing a bridge over the Muckle Burn, a tributary of the River Findhorn.

Dalvey sits at the head of a 1250 acre estate which was originally the grange for the nearby Pluscarden Abbey. The current Adam Mansion house was built in the 18th century and extended in 1898 to create a magnificent private home.

The modernisation includes Wi-Fi, Sky TV and a SONOS sound system. The estate offers many forms of recreation including fishing on the Findhorn or Muckle Burn and very attractive packages for the local Championship golf courses. Sea fishing, stalking, clay pigeon shooting, hill walking and skiing (Aviemore is 35 minutes away) are all within easy reach.

The house can accommodate up to 18 in comfort, although it can be subdivided to cater for smaller parties. The front of the house sleeps ten in five en suite bedrooms and there are a further four large bedrooms plus three bathrooms to accommodate larger groups. The property can be rented on a fully catered or self-catered basis. Located 17 miles from Inverness Airport, Dalvey is easily accessible for both family holidays and special occasions.

Discounted rates for parties of ten using 5 bedrooms.

Facility fees for erection of marquees apply.

We are afraid that dogs are not allowed at Dalvey.