Kyllachy House is a large comfortable Victorian sporting lodge built in 1886 for William MacKintosh, Lord Kyllachy, a distinguished judge. It is set amongst lovely gardens and policies with pretty water features, wonderful mature trees and a hard tennis court.

Kyllachy, which means 'Place of the Grousecock' in Gaelic, has, at its heart a large comfortable south-facing Victorian lodge sleeping up to 18 in a spectacular setting.

Set in 1,800 acres it has wonderful views over the River Findhorn. The estate benefits from the nearby native woods and moor behind the house offering lovely walks and bird watching opportunities. Red Squirrels, Red, Sika and Roe Deer and Mountain Hares are abundant. A tree-lined drive leads past the gate lodge to the house with its lovely southern views over the river and moors opposite and a hard tennis court.

Inverness is less than 30 minutes away, the airport is 35 minutes away and the supermarkets deliver!